Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Waiting on Morning


I have not been on my blog in a long time but concentrating on watching many instructional videos to  take up painting again.  A wonderful site that allows you to use photos as inspiration to use in your art  without infringing on the photographers rights  has been a go to for me.  Paint My Picture contributor John Johnsons Photo that is above is the one I was using along with Ginger Cooks live video instructions laid the basis for this painting.  It was heading for the trash can before I took a pallet knife and more paint to it.  Still could use some work and I know that there are many mistakes but it is a step in the right direction.  I guess I just want to say never give up on a painting.  In a few days I will look at this again and maybe twerk a few spots but it seems to be working for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment